Sunday, February 6, 2011

Just Me

Taking pictures has been one of my passions since I was in 8th grade. I will never forget the first "nice" camera my parents bought me for my 8th grade graduation. Ever since then I have taken an abundance of pictures. This last Christmas I got a Canon 5D Mark II. I absolutely love it and the pictures it takes. I do not consider myself a professional by any means. Right now this is just a passion, hobby, part-time job. Someday I would love to be a professional photographer but for now my full time position is being a Mommy. In the next few days I will be posting some of the sessions I have done so far. If you are interested in booking something contact me through email at ericaleephotography@yahoo.com to set a date. I hope you enjoy this blog and experiencing something I am passionate about.

No comments:

Post a Comment